♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Nabe Bakery Cafe @ Ampang

Ann Yeong People!!!
Firstly i would like to say SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI and HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

This is a very first time 
HOLIDAYs i stay in my Uni aka the jungle
because i am so lazy to back home 
 so i decided to stay here 
and i will go back to KL for the coming mid sem break

and Now I am kinda HOMESICK!
super miss my Liew mami and 2 naughty sisters!

haha...
ok, lets back to the topic of today
i brought my sista, Kelly girl to have her late lunch 
during my last semester break
at Nabe Bakery Cafe, Ampang 
it was located at somewhere around the Korean village
there are selling breads, pasta, coffee and cakes





We order 
1 little pizza (RM 4.50), 1 tiramisu (around RM 7.50++) and 1 caramel latte (RM7.50)
 comments: size too small, taste not so special and a bit expensive
i rate it as 3 out of 5 for this little pizza

comments: the taste is not bad but me and my sister prefer the caramel taste stronger than the coffee 
rate at 3 out of 5

comments: it is super YUM!!!
i rate it at 4 out of 5 

Lastly
our selfie time!!!
(ps: meizai, i miss u la!!)








Nabe Bakery Cafe  
Address: No. 16-11, Ground Floor, Jalan Ampang Putra, 68000 Ampang 
Tel: 03-4251 8105 
Opening hours: Daily 7am – 10.30pm

6 comments:

  1. For a moment I thought you were going to post a moustache pic with the coffee:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... i tot to do that.... but it was fail~~ kaka

      Delete
  2. The cheese of Tiramisu seems very rich! *drool*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya... and it taste really nice and so worth to eat~~~

      Delete
  3. Wow, Korean bakery! Too bad Ampang is a bit too far from my place :/

    ReplyDelete