♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PTPTN

I guess everyone know about PTPTN right???

i had make a loan from PTPTN for my studies in UUM,
i juz read from Nuffnang's Blog,
PTPTN was post there for the all the Nuffnang...
before that, i always heard that, if u get first class result for your overall result, u can no need to pay back your PTPTN loan...is true?? no one confirm for me...
after reading it, i prove it...
IT IS TRUE!!! BETUL BETUL TRUE, for those who get first class result for the overall result u may no need to pay back the whole for 100%, 
this means that student are study for free, with the only condition...

look at this, i get from the web^^

it is a good news for those hardworking in their studies. how about me?? im trying my best to maintain my result, hopefully i oso can escape from the loan, really dun wan to pay back so much of money that i loan...

>>>lastly good luck for my coming exam papers^^ cheers <3

for more information u may refer to PTPTN web or Nuffnang

http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/http://www.ptptn.gov.my/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment