♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Thursday, December 26, 2013

26.12.2013

Ann Yeong!
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day!

i LOVE december
it's full with celebration
seniors convocation, my boy's birthday, sista Kay's birthday, 
short gateway, christmas and examinations

So many things happened and i don't know which one to blog first.
so i decided to campur all together
and updated it here shortly
because i still have 3 hardest exam papers to go!
(god bless me)

1. i had visited my previous study place,Kedah Matriculation College.
this is the place that change me a lot
from a fierce sister to a super kind and lovely sister
from a not very good in study student to a person who study like hell to get 4 flat
from a not so confident girl to a too confident girl
from a friendly friend to a more and more friendly friend.
i hope i will visit here again in years time.
(my matric gang, i miss u all liao)



2. Seniors Convocation
congratulation on your graduation and thanks for everythings!












3. Short Gateway to Penang
i went to Penang with my Boy to celebrate his belated birthday
(plan was fail)
also, to meet up his friends and my sista Kelly Girl
what a super tired trip because it is too rush for me lol.
but at least i meet up my sister here and spent sometime with her
after 1 month i din go back home...
(homesick encore)



4. Rice Ball Making Day and Junior Carmen Belated birthday celebration
pre 冬至celebration with the PPC Gang
AND happy blated birthday to Lovely Junior Carmen
(sorry for the hoax)





4. Christmas Eve & Science Center Kedah
during the last christmas eve,
me, my Boy and Roommate went to alor setar for dinner and movie
also, we went to visit my laopo Emily at Happy Fun Park
and bring her nephew lok lok zai to National Science Center Kedah
(accompany my roommate to play this super extreme game- the scissors,
end up i scream like hell)





5. Christmas Party 
Me and my uni friends had celebrate Christmas party in my room ytd. 
i hope u all like my little surprise presents^^





lastly,
i bought this Xmas Doraemon from KFC for myself
because i have no idea who i have to give!

Follow my Instagram for more updated

~IvYan~

6 comments:

  1. Looks so happening one :D Happy holidays to you and good luck in your remaining papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... yaya~~~
      almost a week an event! although i very tired... but worth for it lol...
      kaka^^
      i will work hard for the exams de...^^ <3 mua mua

      Delete
  2. seems like december is a eventful month for u! enjoy and happy holidays! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya~~ i think not only for me but everyone lol... kaka~~ happy holiday people^^

      Delete
  3. Wow~~ Your December was full with memorable event. Good luck for your exam and happy holiday^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya...^^ thanks u!!! follow me if u like my blog^^ <3

      Delete