♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Collab Q & A with the Bloggers

A LO HA!!!

Finally, I sitting in front of the lappi to update this Vlog^^

This is third collaboration Vlog with the pretty Bloggers who are WenXi, Maple and Fion.

Im so sorry for the late update due to I am really busy with my internship as well as my studies~~~

Thanks you girls being so patient to wait for me

 Also, giving me this great opportunity to collaborate with you all...

This time,
I am talking in CHINESE... because my english is too....LAO YA
I hope you guys will not mind for it ok???

And support their Vlogs also at the following:


I am sure that their Vlogs will be more Pro and Funny than me lo...kaka...
Without long gas writing here...
Let's START with our Collaboration Q & A VLOG^^

)

Hope you guys enjoy and please leave me some comment for further improvement...
Thanks^^ Mua..... Mua....

(** Sorry again for the Noisy Fan sound, i hope it would not affect my Vlog**)

6 comments:

  1. omgggg just watched this! i smile all the way! you so natural and cute le! love it so much hahahahahahaha! i think i will replay this everyday hahahaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... sure mah??? hehe...^^ i so enjoy on our every collaboration^^

      Delete