♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Friday, October 3, 2014

20 Facts about Me


Aloha People!



Its me, Im back...
So sorry that i have broke my promise...to update my blog~~~

I know i shouldn't use any excuse to not to blog...
but i have a super hard time during these months.
I have been emotional out of control and i feel like i lost myself.
And i know that if i blog about my feeling here,
 My blog will be very negative thinking blog
So i decided to not update my blog during these hard time.
BUT NOW, all those bad things already a past tense to me.
As a human being, we should look forward for our future. 
So....not much to mention here anymore^^

Firstly, i would like to say thanks Fion for tagging me this 
and thanks to XiXi Khor for encouraging me to blog.
I hope i won't disappointing you all ya^^

Here we are with Ivy Liew's 20 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I am 90+ generation with a old school thinking.

2. I have a tall looking but actually i am super short, i am only 158cm nia, 
but i am proud of it because being short will many advantages.

3. I love to watch TV for dramas and shows, 
i think i can live without gadgets but not TV lo.

4. My current favorite TV show is Master Chef Australia.

5. My Family is always my first priority.

6. I am currently unemployed and being a kakak at home.

7. I enjoy reading blogs.

8. I love to travel
I have a wish to travel around the world, to further explore my mind and knowledge.

9. I like to observe people and environment.

10. I feel appreciate and thankful for everything in my life
because i know life is short.

11. I love white, royal blue and hot red colour.

12. ''8'' and ''25'' are my favourite numbers.

13. I like to flats rather than heels. 

14. I don't not eat beef.

15. I am not a coffee lover.

16. I love to EAT!!! 
I feel hungry for every 2 hours...
but now i control myself not to eat so much
for health and slimming purpose.

17. I don't know how to Dance lo...
when i dance, my friends will always say that  i dance like a kid.

18. I am a super LAZY person! 

19. I love Cold weather rather than Hot.

20. I have 9 kitties, 1 sheep, 1 sea lion and a Monkey BI.
and i love them^^


Yeah! Finally I have done This^^
I hope that everyone can know more about me through these 20 Facts.

MUA~ MUA~ MUA







1 comment:

  1. haaha master chef is cool! master chef junior is even better! ahahha

    ReplyDelete