♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am sem 4 student.

today woke up at 5.30am to prepare myself then 6.00am fetch my fren to my home...v start our journey to jungle at 7.30am...
travel all the way from kl - penang- sintok uum..
it is so tired...
thx my dear drive the whole journey...( he sick ardy... pity=.=)
love u so much...

arrive DPP EON hall at 3.15pm...
hello to all my uni friends... im back to here...
kaka^^
after getting the key...
straight away to my room...
same room n same roomate^^ love it~~

my room before clean



my things

things bring from kl
result after 3 hours work
finally...

it is really tired to keep all the things to their place....
from A to Z.... all i do alone.... haiz...(start to miss my 2 sister... if both of them here......muhahaha)
SO SO SO damn TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivy wit pyjamas^^
start on tmr, im going to b sem 4 student ....
fighting!!! must score for this sem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going to sleep^^ nite nite~~
(hope my dear get well soon... love u dear^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment