♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Monday, February 27, 2012

My lovely roomate 21st b'day celebration in Penang

i was suffering from sick this few day...
lovely porridge prepare by my roomate
ABC porridge^^ yummy!!
y i get sick????
all because of my dear...
but story start from Penang -- roomate b'day celebration


v hv our dinner at a foodcourt beside the gurney beach.....
then v go to straight quey...
nth in the mall...nth can shop there... v juz simple walk around for time spending...
dear bought cakes for roomate bday...^^

i decided to give roomate a surprise...
me n dear n roomate went to car park to take extra pillow from car...
when v back to the room.. carol prepare all the thing in the room...
my roomate was get shock when she open the door... yeah yeah...
then v ask her to search for the present v hide in the room...
she use 10 minutes to search for it...
me n carol get her a book (那些年,我们一起追过的女孩) and a cararino whislet...^^
i ask her to use the whislet v give her... but she say... she scare she dirty it.... kakaka^^ funny la...

the nx day v went to kek lok si for praying...
n dinner time in queensbay mall...
roomate belanja us for sakae sushi n carol belanja us for Hagen dass ice cream.... damn nice la..
(thx.... this sem lagi )

lastly pic wit my dear


lastly... here to wish my lovely roomate again...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U

No comments:

Post a Comment