♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Monday, August 13, 2012

It is in my mind




Hey guys, sorry for not updating my blog such a long time...
although, i din blog much currently but i still reading other fav bloggers blog^^
dear all bloggers... please blog more, so that i can read more and feel u guys...

i love this 3 pictures with the sunset...the pictures show the reality on me... do u feel me?

picture was took by carmen duiring 5 days 4 nights trip with jiah hooi and her buddies, it is such a big challenge for me because this is the first time to hang out with jiah hooi's buddies, im so worry that i cant mix up with them but i just trying my best to make myself into the group. i slept 4 night with the new girls...feeling was so weird, but they are really nice girls...

the trip was so enjoyable, Y?? very first time vocation so many days with friends, very first time get the chance for snorkeling in the deep sea and looking many fish pass by my body, very first time swim in the clean clear beach, very first time to play and drink with them... and i meet my buddy edwin there... v have not been gather for such a long time.. do really miss him so much...i was chatting and drinking with him beside the beach the last night i in langkawi... v talk from A to Z... he is really a nice guy, but unfortunately v cant being as a couple, because we have a same mind that, we are forever best friend no wonder what happen... This is why we are so close and talk and share everything...no barrier between us...
thanks god that giving me this good buddy...** i miss the night that chatting with u, i feel like i can express myself on u... and u do advise me many things... thx u bro!!! will chat with u nx time...^^

i feel like want to have another vocation...only me alone... i wanna to see something different from my vission... wanna to learn something and awake from something... i really wan to explore and explore more... and trying not to escape anything... can i ???

(will update langkawi trip after u collect those picture)

ivyan


 

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos ^^ looking forward for ur new blog posts :3

    ReplyDelete