♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My 21st Birthday @ birthday Presents

Happy Blated 21st Birthday to myself!!!


today im not going to blog about the birthday party, i will share about my birthday's presents...

firstly i would like to thanks all the presents from friends and family and all the wishes too^^ all the presents that i received are what i want so long!!! i really like all the presents so much so much!!! thanks thanks thanks ( X infinity)

first present from mami... The Key

Then, the warmest present from my dear, the termo.
i have been searching this for so long^^ thanks you dear...

the instax mini 7s from my lao po and my 2 nai...
i use to say i want it but sister kay bought 1 nikon DSLR ardy... so i din buy myself...
thanks all loves^^

the ear ring from roomate and my qing ai de^^
my ear use to sensitive with those fake ear ring... i can only wear gold or silver...
i plan to buy a gold ear ring for myself but lack of budget... haha... thanks roomate and carol...

wallet from elishia, vincent, jiah hooi and kenny
everytime i visit C&K i must look at the wallet part to see any promotion or discount...
thanks so much dear friends.. promise will cook for u all^^

the portrait from jiah hooi... when i see this i only can say im so speechless... kaka^^
really kam dong la^^ thx so much...

the sweeties pinky wallet from ling ling...
although u cant attend my bday party, i will miss u...
stay healthy in US ya^^ thankz...

the bracelet from my kor kor^^
love it so much.. i want to buy it from Tiffany & Co... but it was too expensive...
thanks bro!!!!

lovely beg from pui mun... i love it so much... i had been searching a new beg for a long time... i went for those branded shop... but i cant get what i want....
i will keep it and use it during nx cny^^
thanks....

card from xiang wei... i love things with DIY...
LIKE LIKE LIKE^^ thanks so much...kam dong again...

Another bday card from roomate^^
she post for me...^^ like like like also....

signature card from everyone... thanks all of u....and all the wishes...

i think im the most lucky girl...^^
and happy birthday again to myself... i love u all^^ muackz...

3 comments: