♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Ship @ Batu Feringgi, Penang

An yeong hasayyoh Ivy imida...
(addicted with korean language now)


Hi, 2013!!!
i start my first 2013 post with my boy late birthday celebration trip,
actually v have a pack schedule, so everything was rush~~

so before we come to here, i have been do a lots of survey to get him a fine dinner in Penang, also i mau jaga cost, i cant effort exclusive one, SO i keep ask around my penang friend to get a first class fine dinner with my effort-able price, then finally we got The Ship Batu Feringgi.
That day was heavy rain so we couldn't take picture with the big ship, sad la :(

since only both of us that day, so We ordered 1 Xmas set dinner and 1 Grill salmon steak...
i was satisfy with my Salmon but he seem like not really enjoy with the Xmas set lol..
but NVM la, next time we order the grill lamb steak la, i think he will like it^^

also due to the environment is abit dark...Picture was abit blurr la^^ (taken by handphone only)















We have a great night there...Talk and Laugh...^^
so this year Your turn to bring me for another Fine Dinner ya^^ THANK in advance <3

The Ship (Batu ferringhi)
69-B, jalan batu ferringhi,
11100 penang.
tel: 04-881 2142


(still exam-ing, another 3 papers to go!!!! i cant wait for my CNY holiday!!! I WANT SHOPPING)

ps: lao po michelle coming back soon!!! omg liao!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment