♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First Try with This

Good Morning Everyone...
yesterday, me n my lao po mic were went to bukit bintang area to shop for CNY clothes and her boy boy B'day present and i tried something NEW!!!

any different on my face??


Kaka... finally i did my first try on eyebrow shaping at Empro @ sungai wang.

it is a last minute plan, because mic said she want to do here eyebrow and suddenly my mind was thinking that '' should i try''?? then, i ask mic, will it be hard to take care and maintain on it, she said, easy la... Then i decided, I SHOULD TRY. when the staff come to me. i was like OMG, i really scared she will shorten my eyebrow... @@
but lastly im so satisfy with the outcome and NOW i need to learn to draw my eyebrow le... wuhuhu~~ i will add oil de...

so what will be my next try?? erm.... double eye lip sticker?? **think-ing**

simple out fit of the day


off to genting later, anyone going?? hehe^^ i cant wait to wait for my matric babies~~

3 comments:

  1. nice brows! :D I should shape my brows too! XD So messy right now. T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... visit empro at sungai to reshape it la.. rm 15 only!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete