♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

31.1.13 Gathering with My Matric's GANG

I cant believe less than 1 week will be chinese new year...
i think i almost done my shopping for cny lol... do u???

So back to the topic today, me and my matriculation's Gang got an annual gathering, last year we went to Banting (Elishia's house) and this year our gathering drop at Genting Highland... Actually, the venue doesn't so important...what we want are we want to meet each other once a year since we are separated in different places... i always miss them like miss my lao po...^^ We want to play snow house that day, but it was under maintenance... too bad.... it make us nth to do there.... we just walk walk and chit chat around there

Tips: That day non of us drove to Genting... all the way we take public transport
1. Take Lrt line from Ampang or Sri petaling to Station Titiwangsa
2. Then, reach titiwangsa and just walk our to the Terminal Bus Perkeliling.
3. Just RM 5.90 a 1 way ticket to Genting bought on the counter.
4. within 1 hour can reach Genting!!! ( direct to genting no need to take cable car... Save time and money) im too smart!!!

also, that day was Siang Wei 22nd Birthday. We got her a surprise mini celebration, she tot us forget her birthday but we are not... We just try to ignore her and make her sad.. haha... we are so evil..^^
so here is so pictures^^

first meet at the lobby...


early gong xi fa chai

me and swee bee

cute decoration o the stage

smile so weird



out fit of the day






so funny

acting cold...



ivy liew OUT

this little is so awesome!!!!!


dinner at mushroom garden!!! nice and cheap!!! Hungry!!!


bIrthday Party Start!!!


see im the queen of the bed!!!!


dessert as birthday cake^^ bought at first world cafe...very delicious!!!


me and jiah hooi


me and shia shia

second day morning with a happy smile^^

my scarf become my skirt

lying on the bed while waiting for someone preparing

force to do so

breakfast at 'Hao Wei', the food are so big size!!!


AGAIN happy birthday to u Siang jie!!! love u love u uuuuuuu^^


lastly to all my girls... i will miss u girls... i cant wait for next gathering... love u all ya!!! 

from Ivyan^^

  

No comments:

Post a Comment