♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Garden @ Sunway (hi-tea and dinner)

Happy Mami Day to all Mami in the world^^
i was back to the jungle again...
finally i had finish some of my assignments yesterday.
and now i have little free time to blog!!!

Kaka..
i miss my Mami so much la!!!
last week, i was back to KL for a short holidays..
so, 
liew mami and her lovely daughter 
were went to Sunway for window shopping
(because we hv nothing to buy la)
we had hi-tea and dinner session at Garden, Sunway
there are promotion for the hi-tea set (rm39.90) 
and dine-in dishes eat three and pay for two highest prices only
super value!!!
here we are...



a pot of blossem flower tea come with the hi-tea set

spec girl today
i forget to bring my contact lens back from uni!!!
still pretty???

squid pasta

i was so enjoying with the pasta!!!
good try <3

my fav lamb rib^^

the Hi-tea set at rm 39.90!!!
so many things to eat!!!
1 cake, 3 fruit tarts, 2 macaroon, 1 muffin, 1 bowl of pasta
2 sandwishes and 2 omelets



princesses 2 -- my sista kay!! 

youngest princesses -- sista kelly (cute also right)




and this is my queen-- liew mami!!!
i love you, my dearest and lovely mami...
you are the mother and father to us,
i know life without papa is hard...
but i think we are able to meet all challenge^^
dun worry...
thanks you for being my mami,
you give us everything that we want...
your love are the air for gasping...
please stay healthy and pretty ok!!!

love you love you and love u...


ottd
long dress from sungai wang
beg from vincci
shoe from vincci

No comments:

Post a Comment