♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Coordinates for april and may

Ann Yeong!!!
life was tired and tired here...
being in the jungle is not fun
i started to regret my decision to study here
super emo now...
(actually i was lazy to start my revision)
that is WHY im blogging now^^

recently, i was in love in instagram as i mention in my previous post
everytime i go outing
i want to dress myself nice...
so that i can instagram and blog here...
(i think everyone do like these lo~~)

my sisters used to say that, 
''jie, ur ottd was like aunty, tak ada style, not fashion enuff,
some more you don't you make up??? look not nice let...and bla bla...''
but for me..
i want my dress code that 
make me comfortable and confident to wear...
i don't like heavy makeup,
i just apply sunblock and bb cream on my face,
and if i happy, i will draw a bit eyes brow lo...
i want to have my own style but not follow others ottd...

i simple girl like me... 
i prefer plain color things
so that i can mix and match^^

here are my recently fav ottd^^





 heal from f block
beg from vincci
legging from h&m
top from jusco aeon

 top from brands outlet
legging from h&m
shoe from vincci


top from applemint
short from f block
shoe from jusco
bag from vincci

 dress from sungai wang
bag from vincci

dress from pasar pagi taman muda
shoe from cotton-on
bag from vincci

sorry ah...
i am not a model
my posing was weird ...
hehe^^
will improve next time^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment