♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hello June

AnnYeong!!!
is JUNE!!!

baby blog was so death during my exam period...
i am so sorry that, 
i spend a lot of time on my study and forget about blogging
i miss u baby^^

examinations really kill me...
i exam 4 papers in 5 days...
so?
is a good news or a bad one???
for me, i prefer gaps between exam
so that i have more time to revision 
but unfortunately
this time really GAO GAO liao...
i dont know what am i answering during the exam..
i feel like i just fill in anything i know...
that is not good...!!!!
but i already try my best...
so... wish me luck bah~~~

today, it was a late post
i am sure i will kena my boy scold 
bcoz of i was late to sleep again!
(he always want me to sleep early... but i just cant...)

anyway, currently i was back to kl
due to i have a long gap before my next exam papers
so me and my gang decided back to kl for rest and FOOD
we are really bored with the food in UUM
its totally sucks!!!
i dun feel i am satisfied after having any meal or food
i just know that i need to fill my perut when i was hungry
that all i can do for my perut..
so i was back to kl and my boy still in da jungle...
(so Cham... I promise i bring you food ok?)

not to talk more...
bcoz i was late now...
let see how different life in uum and kl^^


my tired and exhausted face during exam time




we cook this in our room to feel we are at home..

food in uum... no good la...

self cook herba chicken soup in da room to ''bu yi bu''

then, finally back to kl...!
this is heaven... 

dim sum at cheras

at kajang (uncle birthday dinner)

dave's deli @ 1utama




garden @ 1utama
bring my girls for hi-tea to celebrate my 3.9/4 result for last semester

papa john @ time square


today cooking for my family^^




ytd was went to 1utama to celebrate my qing ai de belated birthday^^

outfit of the day



lastly... good night!!!
going to meet my matric gang later...
cant wait!!!

4 comments:

  1. Da fooooood!! omg..looks so yummy *.*

    marvelikalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi...
      yaya...
      all the food were so nice...^^
      thx for supporting my blog... muackz...

      Delete
  2. OMG DIMSUM!!!!!!! I MISS THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha^^
      i bring u eat when u back to malaysia ok???
      hehe^^

      Delete