♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

random post for june

Ann Yeong!!
i am going back to the jungle later for my another 2 exams
i was a little bit not willing to go back
because of i want the food here and not there
but i have no choice
exams are more important than my foods here...
huh@@

i am getting FAT
i fail to diet!! 
(who ask me like to eat leh)
im totally out of control... 
keep eating like came out from jail
kakaka....^^

so today, random post again about food and my ottd
let see the pictures bah...
AND
not to forget kindly reminder here...
follow my instagram at IVYANLUI for more updated^^

dragon-i at Pavillion



'kung wor tong' at Sungai wang

Fav snowflake at Cheras Leisure Mall


my cooking at Home


mami cooking!!!!

bought this roasted duck from taman muda pasar...
damn yummy!!!

making 'man du' (dumpling) again... big love

korea style fired vege pan cake

mix vege

Dessert at Pandan Indah 

then i try this from H&M
i tot to buy it... but lastly i din buy it...
because i not really need it...
haha...

random outfit 
dress from cotton-on @ sungai wang
shoe from vincci
beg borrow from sista kay




simple outfit 
casual wear when i was so lazy to dress up myself^^




so i gotta off to sleep...
goooood nitghttttttt!!!

PS:
late night post again...
my boy gonna kill me once i meet him :(
 sorry dear...i cant sleep every last night before i go back to the jungle 
and 
Uuuu fall to sleep so early... lolxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment