♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ivy's Chinese calender birthday^^

today was my chinese calender birthday...
in hokian, the olders will cook "mee sua" aka 面线 for those are 20 yrs old in chinese...
but last year i wasn't in kl... so this year my lovely mommy cook it for me...
the taste of mee sua is... i only can say that... it is a mami taste... really really delicious....
mami... so yummy la... love it so much so much.... kaka^^
mami asked me wat i wan for birthday....
i said... i wan mami happy lo.... then she say me sam pat... kaka^^
then i think wat is better than mami happy leh??? haha...
mami... lui lui here to thx u for give birth me this ''kuai ka''...
really really love u so much....


mee sua... 2 eggs... smash egg... crad....... yummy^^

my chinese birthday mee sua...

Mami feed lui lui mee sua... love it^^
(ps: haha... 20 year old ppl wearing KIKO shirt...)

No comments:

Post a Comment