♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Review on HERMO.my online beauty shop

A LO HA
Today I am going to blog about one of my fav online beauty shop

Firstly, I would like to strongly mention that
'this is NOT an advertorial'
I did not get any pay to write this
I just want to share good thing with everyone here.
**All I write here is base on my own opinion **

'Hermo.my is Beauty Collection. Turning beauty in a click.''

I still remember that,
I got sunburn from Hat Yai trip 
and during that time, I was in my 'jungle' Uni
I have no time to go out to buy skincare product
and there are no any skin care shops around the 'Jungle' area
so I decided to try my first online shopping on Hermo.
My first purchase from Hermo are
 Nature Republic Soothing Gel and Yadah SunCream.
Surprisingly,
I received the parcel in less than 3 days working time!
It is super efficient!!! 

My second experience is purchasing Laneige and My Beauty Dairy products
After the day I order my skin care products I receive a call from Hermo.my
A guy (i forget his name) tell me that one of my purchase was currently out of stock
which is the Laneige Moisture Care Miniature set
So he asked me that
whether I want to wait for it for a week or change my order
Of course I am willing to wait for that!!!
So he sent me the products that available at first
and in less than 1 week time
I got my Laneige Moisture Care Miniature set and they sent me a free eye mask^^

Also, I like their return policy that ''no question-ask 14 days refund''
which means that if an item or product do not meet our expectation
we can now return the goods to them and get back refund.
I experience this!
I bought a My Beauty Diary cleansing set from Hermo.my
and I found that the expire date was less than 6 months
I was thinking that whether I can return this product to get refund or to get a new product
then, I go through their return policy
and make a call to their customer service as to double confirm the return policy.
Their staff talk with me very friendly and clearly direct me How to return the product to them!!

My third purchase was Miss Hana Products.
As expected, I received it in 3 days time
and I don't know why they sent me a ''sorry card'' for late delivery.
Anyway, I can enjoy further discount on my next purchase!


 I super appreciate their hard work and effective customer service!


These are all the product that i bought from Hermo!







Thanks you Hermo.my <3


20 comments:

  1. OMG YOU BOUGHT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... yalo...!! sometime they sell in very cheap price... so.... i buy lo...^^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. haha^^ yaya~~~ i just cant stand for those promotions... kaka

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. you can go through their website.. there is a link for make payment

      Delete
  4. Are the products all original? Afraid to buy online actually...huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, i think so...
      they have said that their products are original one...
      and what i have im satisfy^^

      Delete
  5. may I know that how do you make your payment with hermo? Can I bank in to their bank account through cash deposit machine of maybank?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can. Just select manual transfer on your way out. :)

      Delete
    2. hi, after i make the payment using cash deposit how do i send my payment slip to hermo?

      Delete
  6. OMG that's really a lot of products! Another Hermo lover here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do u know how to cancel the order? I bought too much 😅

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Hermo also good. BTW have you tried Althea?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can i change my sending address

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
    Muslim Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.
    קוסמטיקאית

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    This is a nice website. I am very happy to visit your website.I will try to tell everybody to visit your website.Thanks

    shopping

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi..i need your help. I have received an email today regarding my payment status which is still unpaid. Actually, i've paid the order 3 days ago and the items already in the way to my places. What is weird i just received the payment status 3 days after i made the payment. What should i do??..tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you know how to cancel the order? I have made a payment & the order has beeb verified. But i has change my mind. Please tell me tqsm in advance!

    ReplyDelete