♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Thursday, February 6, 2014

2014 CNY outfit

A LO HA
Happy Chinese New Year
 and
 Gong Xi Fa Cai

CNY is all about getting ang pow, family gathering, gambling, eating and movie time!
as well as me^^
but it was too tired for me
hot weather+play too much+sleep very less+eat too many CNY biscuits
And yet I was fall to sick...
So Now I only can have some time to rest and prepare my internship stuff**

Every day of Chinese New Year was like a fashion show
We dress up, makeup and hair doll...
The most hardest part is choosing which clothes to wear lo!!!

As you guys know that, I am not a fashion blogger.
I do not spend much money on buying new clothes...
Each piece of my clothes ( dress or blouses or jeans or t-shirt) will not more than RM 50!!!
You can save me ''giam siap" or stingy but I don't care!!!
For me, ALL my clothes must be comfortable to wear and reasonable price!!!
(poor student =.=)

Let see what I wear for my first week of CNY^^






Hope you guys enjoy reading and leave some comment on my outfit ok???
Time to bed le... BYE!!!

4 comments:

  1. I like the pink dress♡♡sharp enough!!!

    http://xin-xinshenghuo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pink dress most! And the bag so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look awesome in each of the outfit, except the last one. Hehe. Though ur style is so different from mine. But I like ur selection! Miss the time shopping with u! Babe~~

    ReplyDelete