♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Monday, January 20, 2014

2013 Birthday Presents

A LO HA People!
I was enjoying my holidays now
Finally, I'm here to blog!
(being so lazy for days)

I was cleaning my room today and I found that,
 I almost forget to blog about my 22nd birthday presents
sorry for late...^^
thanks so much to my dearest friends and family
I really like the presents so much!!!
**big HUG**

Firstly, close-up lens from my sisters Kay and Kelly
they know that, I want it such a long time... 
and the make my wish come true^^
but I realise that, this small thing is so expensive!!!
anyway, thanks so much my 2 little sister, I love both of you so much <3

Secondly, a new sport shoe from Liew Mami.
Liew Mami say that, my old shoe cannot wear liao,
so she buy this for me lo...and she want me to do exercise more!!
thanks Liew Mami, I think I got to put more effort on slimming down~

Thirdly, a red Thermo from my roommate and Carol.
they know I love red colour and wanna to get me a new thermo!!
thanks so much... I will use it during my intern period^^

Lastly, present from my boy^^
 I am totally have no idea on what is he going to buy for me
but surprisingly, he bought me 'hello kitties''!
I asked him, 'why Hello Kitty? I never say that I like Hello Kitty.'
I refresh my mind and I found that,
 I had been ask him to buy me a 'Mcdonald's Hello Kitty.'
I thought that he was forget about it, but he didn't!!!

He asked his sister to help him buy the 'Mcdonald's Hello Kitty' for me
and He buy another 5 Kitty through online shop.
I remember that, I have been his house before my birthday
and he was successfully hide it from Me
(I din realise that too =.=)
I feel so thankful and surprise, 
and I never think that, he will buy me Kitties for me^^
thanks you dear^^ I will take good care on them...





At first, he got me 6 kitties.
But one day, one of my friend tag me at facebook, 
told me that, Mcdonald is going to launch new Hello Kitties!
HAHA... (nightmare to my boy)
I request him to buy the other 2 kitties for me
so that I can collect the whole series...
Muahaha.... Thanks so much my dear!!!
(thanks to his sister, Eunice, who help us to buy these)

''Hello, we are Hello Kitties, babies to Ivy Liew'' 

Me and my boy give each kitty a name <3

This is DADA


This is 'OH KIA' (black baby in Hokkien)

This is REO

This is LITTLE RED

This is MONEY

This is WITCHIKO

This is Froggy

This is COOKIE

All of my kitties were by my side every night...
and I am addicted to Hello Kitty now!!!
'Mr. B, can i have more???'
(wakakaka.... muhahaha)

Off to bed now,Good night poeple!
(My boy going to kill me because I was late to sleep again...)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha so cute!!!! especially you name that "MONEY" hahaha laugh die me! :DDDDD you're so blissful to have such a sweet bf!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, xixi^^ i purposely name the 'mcd' kitty as MONEY^^ it sound cute right... kaka...
      money money money^^

      u will have a good bf in future@@ wait for your good news^^

      Delete
  2. I like their miniature size!! ar so cute, though I am not a hello kitty person though~~ u r hokkien? and pardon me, I am IT nerd, what is the first thing that ur little siss gave u?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, maple^^ firstly, i am cantonese but i can speak hokkien... because my mum was a hokkienese..^^
      ooo... that first thing is use for my instant camera de^^

      Delete