♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

If the World Ends on 31/12/2013 (Collab blogpost)

Ann Yeong People
Today blog post will be something different with my previous one
(something which is unrealistic)

The idea is from my little dong saeng Fion Paris
she want to do this collab blogpost together
but unfortunately she was fall to sick
(because of play too hard during daphne's wedding)
=.= too bad! hope you get well soon ya^^

Luckily i still have Maple with me to do this collaboration^^

Topic:

If the World Ends on 31/12/2013

In my first mind
i was thinking that
can the world end after 10 January 2014?
because i am still having my last semester final exams

i hope that 
god will allow me to finish my exams before the world ends lo
so that i am able to go back home to see my family
if not i will not study so hard lo~~~


also
i haven't get marry yet leh!
I don't want die so fast

Every girls dream to get marry with her Mr. Right
at the same time wearing Vera Wang Bride dress
and tell the world that
she is the most beautiful bride in the world
and she is the most blessed women in the world

but it is impossible for me to get marry before 31/12/2013 lo
because the timing not ngam
i am only 22 years-old nia
too young to get marry lo
and  i have so many things want to do before i get marry!


i want to try on Macau Buggy Jump!
the day before world ends...
as to feel what is 生死边缘 lo!
no try no die!


not to forget my family
if the world ends on 31/12/2013
i wish i could by their side
telling them that
how much i love them 
how blessed i am to have them in my life
also
i will give them a goodbye kiss and hugging them until the world end

Lastly
if the world ends on 31/12/2013
i want him to by my side
and i will hold his hand until the world ends

Hahaha...
all is just about assumption!!!

i believe that the world will never end so fast
but we must always appreciate what we have now

今天吾知明天事
要好好珍惜你身边的每一个人

Happy New Year

~IvYan~

1 comment: