♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Friday, March 30, 2012

Missing My love Mami

morning world...
i woke up in the early morning, sent my roommate to her archery competition...
then back to room n clean up my suff n room...
my room was always  messy because im so lazy ... kaka^^

kinda  facebook-ing n waiting for my clothes...
feel like lack up of sumthing???!!!
ya, my mami...
i realize that i din talk with my mami for few days...
***missing her***
she went to china with my uncle n aunties for 1 week...
too bad la...din bring me go to...
if im not mistaken she going to back these few day right???
got to update my 2 sisters activities at home...
really worry abt them, coz they use to go out without informing me...!!!!$%^&*(*&^%$%^&


god.... my eyes big like this!!!! like^^

** go out with bentley soon to repair my car**

No comments:

Post a Comment