♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Thursday, March 15, 2012

PPC Annual Dinner 2012

Harlo to my bloggie^^
Blogging time!!!

I was conduct my ping pong club annual dinner...
as a director of this event, i woke up at 7.45am and start my work!!!
firstly v went to changlun pasar to grab some BBQ material...

that day i wasnt in a good condition...
wit my blue eyes contact lens..**
i like my teeth!! love it....
preparation for the day^^

the only nice pic

feeding wan yan water

v are hunger for chicken
sai poh + wan yan+ me

me n yee bei

senior hog wit juniors^^

wat happen wit me???

game time

still eating!!!

i kill u wan yan!!muhahahaa.....

yummy!!!!

apa ni???

picture wit my timbalan pengarah.. yew ming^^



winner for lucky draw


pic wit senior... bye^^


ajk of the event

i would like to say thanks to all my members...
u all really help me a lot, i cant do this alone...
im so luckly because of u all^^
once again thx to everyone who attend this dinner,
for senior who is going to graduate, im here say all the best for urs future^^
PPC  members...
i really love u all^^
muackz!!

Good Experience being a director^^
thx for giving me this chance^^ 
lastly, thx to my roomate... help me a lot n alot^^ muackz...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment