♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Monday, March 26, 2012

Our First Anniversary


Today is me n my dear first anniversary...

lets view some pictures v took together in the year....
there are smiles, there are tears too
v learn n v growth....


the first picture v took....
even that time v are still not together yet^^

hanging out with our uni friends...
acting like a couple...
love feeling start from here....

one of the pic i like most...
steamboat in danok...

picture after the first project v joined together...

our very first love trip in penang

first time hair cut together in penang

the first movie v watch together...

first time attending a dinner together, held by eon


2nd date in KL...

first dedication from my dear

all these prepare by him for me^^

lovely chocolate by dear

key chain from hatyai by me^^

breakfirst after the jogging

my bday trip 2011...
dear n my lao po finaly meet up

our project... u r the director..im the treasurer...^^

our project dinner pic^^

act sleeping... my bday pre celebration with u n kher shin

danok again wit roomate, yee jia, n kher shin

ur first bite...^^

my creation of our memories...

first b'day present by u ....
i love i so much....

couple t-shirt i bought from taiwan...
first time wear it together...^^

first date in KL

first time celebrate bday wit u in uni

lovely 3 8 pic

shopping together

u sleep on my shouder

ur valentine card for me

our first instant pic

anniversary trip in danok



supper for pre anniversary celebration

cutie pic...

                                                     
wao....
i found that v took a lot of pictures together...
i  like to view our pictures... when im missing u~~
dear...
how are ur feeling after 1 year with me??
am i good enuff to u???

i cant detect what will happen tomorrow,but i really appreciate the time spending wit you...
i love u ,my dear...

(will story up our love story soon... stay turn^^)
mama gonna kill me soon... kaka...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment