♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Friday, April 20, 2012

'Little' Swing get me a dedication

i was busy with my studies suff...
ASSIGNMENTS, MID TERM EXAM, TUTORIALS AND HOMEWORK!!!!
busy MAX until i cant even rest well...

going to hv company law exam next week...
while im studying...
someone knock my door, i tot is carol... but not....
is a cute girl knock my door n get me a dedications....
then i ask:' this dedication belong to who??''
she said, '' u la, u r ivy rite?''
i was so shock that, she know me, but i dunnoe her la!!!!
kaka...

i tot my dear get me a dedication again...
but im wrong!!!
it is from my girls... Swing...
she get me a cute dedication^^
actually i want to buy it myself, but i mention to my dear to get me 1, but he din... he get me others dedication...
(i wan the container la!!! i want to use it to put my things^^)

Thanks u Swing, i like it so much!!!!




Swing was a friend i know her when i was in Matriculation...
she is really nice to me... always get food to me when she back to Penang...
she does help me a lot in academic.....
she is my little '' tall girl''
kaka....
when v was together, she is the tall n thin 1, in im the fat n short 1...
so weird!!! but it doesn't make any problem in our friendship...

''little'' swing swing,
im here say sorry to u ok???
sorry for not spending time with u for this semester...
forgive me ok???
must u a dedication too!! haha....
pic with swing during matriculation

No comments:

Post a Comment