♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Nagomi Japanese Restaurant

Today was a busy day to me...
early in the morning me n mami hv Subway as breakfirst....
noon send my mami to yoga class... and order cake for my nephew (tmr bday)
he wan a angry bird cake...
so gotto ask the bakery to draw angry bird...
(story more tmr abt the bday party)

then at night, 
my mami's boss invite us for dinner...
she n her girls brought us to Nagomi Japanese Restaurant which located at Menara Hap Seng..
yeah!!!!
lets see some pic of the day^^

only rm32.80++ per person... damn cheap^^
all the greens...^^
the eggs... taste like shark fin^^


the sushi....

the soup was so nice^^ so yummy^^
especially the prawn...very fresh... very nice....
 picture took by kelly liew^^

mami n ivyan^^

picture with the girls....

outfit of the day...
top from danok
short from cotton on
shoe by kelly liew
beg by mami 

random pic take in the tesco...


waiting for tmr for my nephew's bday^^
thx aunty elaine for the dinner...
good nite^^

No comments:

Post a Comment