♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

my Studies..

Feel like wanna to share about my studies...



picture while waiting dear to fetch me..

lets story...
Ya, i am local university student. 
i study in Universiti Utara Malaysia, which located in sintok, kedah.
im sure not everyone know this place..
my Uni was so far from the town, but near to the Thailand kastam..
even v wana to watch a movie, v have to travel for 30 minutes to reach a town name Jitra.
if v wanna to go for better town like Alor setar... it cost us 1 hours....

What is my feeling on study here???
firstly i will answer i hate this place!!!
but what to do?? i have no choice, government sent me to here base on my matriculation result...
even i get 4 flat in matriculation, i appeal n appeal for KL Uni like UM and UPM...
But im fail to do that...
so lastly i accept it.

study in local university is really save money,
firstly, the fees is more lower than those private colleges.
dont u know that, i study here for 4 years, the fees including hostel only cost me less than rm 10000.
i dont lie, is true!!! im helping my family save money, because i still hv 2 younger sisters...

then, living cost is more cheaper...
if i do not compare will those study in KL or Penang Uni, my cost per day can be not more than rm10 per day. really...

lastly far from home, focus on study n also enjoy uni life.
if im study in kl now, im sure i will go back home everyday or every week...
but now, i only go home during holiday or semester break...
im quite enjoy my uni life like this n staying in hostel...n i get many new friends from different state^^
i also join clubs here, like my Lovely Ping Pong club... everyone is just like my family...
i do join some projects which organize by my hostel...i do learn a lot there.
u will be more independent here... bcoz everything u hv to do urself... 
i a bit discipline here... i can manage time to play n time to study (although sometime i fail to do it)
becoz the only entertainment here is my pinkie laptop...online, facebook, watching drama n movies..

seriously, sometime i feel bored to here... 
coz the food here not so suit my taste...
just imagine that, u served rice + chicken everyday.. how u feel...
but sometime quite fun here is v can hv our dinner at Danok, Thailand..
or sometime cook in the room... having instant mee in the pot with love...kakaa...
the most i hate here is those rules....
ini tak boleh itu tak boleh...
or words like '' anda diWAJIB'' on attending something...
force us to do things v have...
n the uni admin services is really bad here...
v are paying them... but they use to ''show face'' to us...just like v hutang them for smthing...
can they be improve??? my answer is NO!!!!!

but except those unhappy things, actually im really happy to here..
i meet my dear n 2 lovely friends here

n now im so enjoy here...
n my new babies of this sem...
advance managerial accounting, financial accounting 3,
advance taxation n auditing and assurance^^
i use the voucher give by the government to buy this all...
save money again...
my result here ok ok only... hopefully i manage to maintain it or get a higher result...
dun wan to pay ptptn.... kaka^^

So... SPM students...think for u future... can consider local uni as ur choice...
i can say that, if u really work hard for study... study mana pun sama punya...
y dun u choose a better n cheaper 1???

(promoting local uni... should ask uum pay me^^)


No comments:

Post a Comment