♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hair

Hey... miss my bloggie so much.
but i have nth to share and post.
so i use meituxiuxiu again to edit some pictures...

i wanna say that,
i juz realize my hair getting long and longer...
im so happy with it~~ 
i have been waiting it for so long time...
since last year i cut it... 

u guys can see that, my hair from short to shoulder length.
i want it to be longer in future...
but my boy use to complaint my hair
he said, ur hair got no shape
also juz like lion
and bla blabla...
really sad about it..
lolx...!!!

i always know that, he want me to keep my hair long...
and i will^^
add oil to wait my hair to be more longer...


ps: I dunnoe Why I used to show my teeth when i take pic... hmmm....?? @@

time to bed, goodnight and sweet dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment