♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Monday, October 1, 2012

Lam lam 21st Birthday party

Again... i have not enough time to update my blog.
sorry to bloggie, i have been so busy for studies...
Came back to the jungle going to 3 weeks...i am already semester 5 student...i only can say that, time flies~~ already 2 years here UUM...^^ happy?? kaka... i also dunnoe

So back to the topic today, it is my lao po lam lam 21st birthday party which held 1 day after my birthday party. can u guys imagine how busy i am during that week?? parties, farewell, trips and prepare to back to the jungle.

we gave her a early birthday party due to many reason... so no choice la, v make it rush and memorable...^^ thanks for babe emily who manage to do all these^^ love ya... and i manage the food and snack for them, so me n my boy buy those stuff after the gathering with his friend.

that day was so mess for me, rush dinner with mama before the party and manage to take babe phobe to subang for party... omg!!! rain along the way... and i used 2 hours from ampang to empire subang...i know im so noob on direction~~ haiz... lastly thanks GPS and god bring us to the destination^^

pictures of the day































 special thanks to my dear, because he spend 1 more day in KL to this party with me^^ love so much


once again happy birthday to u lamlam.
love u always ya^^

with ur love lao po ivyan^^






1 comment: