♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Random 10042013

hello everyone...
this is a random update about my current life~~
sorry im being lazy on updating my blog because i was enjoying my mid semester break at my most sweet home!!! i like to stay at home for food, sleep and TV... i can even lying on the sofa from 9am-6pm for watching tv program... i also can forget about online^^ see how great i stay at home...^^

i just need a simple food... my uni is really sucks!!! my stomach does not feel any things when i feed it.. when i back to kl... even i cook instant mee for myself... it taste different when i cook it at my uni!!! wtf!!! i bored with those nasi tomato, nasi goreng, tomyam and bla bla bla... i need to suffer for another 8 months then i will be back to kl for my internship... im so excited with it... currently i was doing some survey for big 4 audit firm... i hope to join them^^

i made pancake for breakfast today..^^

this is last year valentine gift to my dear... baby BI^^
I addicted to smell it... because.... kaka... secret^^
see BI always got happy face...

and my hair is getting longer~~ but i want it get more longer...
me and my sistas were planning to buy a ''curl tong'', any recommendations???

do you realise that... i like to wear my spec??
kaka... i bought it years ago... and it is still in a good condition...
im lazy on wearing contact lens...but still pretty right???
my eyes feel good when i wear spec... i can remove it whenever i want...
lazy person like to sleep... i can remove my spec then fall to sleep... but if i wear contact lens...it will involve many steps la... that why people say that ''没有丑的女人,只有懒的女人" i think im the most lazy girl gua~~ but i only lazy on wear contact lens and makeup jek, i very rajin on skin care de^^


not to forget, before i got back to kl, actually i was went to kampar to visit my lao po lamlam...
very first time visit UTAR... i think the environment i better than UUM...
I prefer UTAR more because...
1. there is many chinese food available and many yamcha cafe for chilling purpose...
2. the staying place is not a hostel, is more like a house... and you can choose to stay alone or with friends... no need scare that, ''tak cukup sira or merit, tak boleh tinggal''
3. kampar is more near to kl lo... i can back home easily... and somemore lamlam is there..^^
but.... i calculated that, monthly expenses will be at least rm 700 (room+food), as compare to uum, i onli spend max rm 500 leh...^^

that all for my random post about my current mid sem holidays...

thx for reading and i love u all ya^^ enjoy...

your dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment