♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

2603

a short update about our anniversary

this year
nothing special for our anniversary's celebration
due to we are in kedah now and there is nothing here...

simple celebration with
movie, sing k and dinner 
is enough for us
because we just want to spent time to each other for this meaningful day


a tie and handcraft's card for him <3
(content of the card is our secret... sorry for privatize)



as the song 爱你 by Kimberly
i like to stick with you 
but i respect your freedom




a short message for you my love,
Happy 2nd Anniversary!!

still remember how we get together?
it is just like happening yesterday,
i remember that, that night was raining cats and dogs
you dated me
and you tell me your feeling on me
as expected, 
then i say yes.

and now time flies, 
2603 
a date that link me and him
is already second year with him
but every time i meet him,
my heart still beating fast...
i love u

6 comments: