♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Special Valentine Day 2013

as i said before i want to share with you guys that
i have a very different valentine day with all my love friends but not with my baby dear

story is like this
actually i plan to celebrate valentine day with mami and sisters in da house and i will be the chef of the day, i wanna to do a home make fine dine... BUT i fail to do it, becoz mami wasn't feeling good that day... =.=

few days later, i received call from my friend jiah hooi. she said that, she, her boyfren and my matric gang wanna to visit my house to ''bai nian''... I think i have no reason to reject them because i miss them so much... so i ask all of them come over my house to have dinner with me.^^ then, i called my 2 most good ''brother'' to come over too...since such a long time v din meet up, i did to call li wen to come also, but she was in Singapore that time, so.... dun angry liao ah...


do u believe that, i cook all these??? haha, is truth!!!!


girls of the day

with yip kuan 

our 'big' sista xiang jie

the most ''special'' friend jiah hooi

 my 'brother' de real brother

my 二奶- ikan

my fat fat ''heng dai''

group pictures ^^





give a lot of kisses to these 2 insta pic.





again, thanks for coming and make a lots of fun in my house...
i love u all so much...

Happy blated Valentine to all of u ^^
muackz muackz muackz...

4 comments:

  1. seriously, u urself to tat alone?? without help from anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYA.... i did... i cook all this... i like cooking so much la... ^^ thx for reading my blog, love u ya

      Delete
  2. my tummy start to make sound lar ... and the food looks Delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... it is fun to cook!!!
      go n fill ur tummy with lots of food!!!

      thx for supporting my blog... love u always^^

      Delete