♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Monday, March 4, 2013

I cant wait for it...

aigoo aigoo...
combo-ing assignments given by my ''lovely lecturers''
i tot i planned well for this semester... but very things are not under control...!!
faint****

haiz...
sorry for i keep on complaining my studies... 
back to the topic^^

Ya, i did my first online shopping from Hermo which is a online beauty shop

i just received a confirm that my purchases are posted...
i cant wait to get for it and share with u guys...
i am really excited on it!!!!!!!!!

i think most probably it will reach in uum on Tuesday or wednesday...
i really need those skin product at the critical moment ( reason i will tell after receiving the goods)


Also, im going to Langkawi with my dear...
after so long finally we can have a short trip together...
i want to see sun set with him la...^^
CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!!!!!
I also want to blog about my hatyai trip and post valentine day with friends..
not enuff time la...
But before that, i have to settle all my assignment before i can play... 
CRY****

** poor skin**

No comments:

Post a Comment