♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Sunday, March 10, 2013

review on Hermo @ Natural Republic smoothing gel

 Hihi...
How are u guys today?
have u try online shopping before??
i did my first online shop at Hermo beauty online shop^^

Last 2 week, me n my ppc were went to Hatyai for our farewell trip,
i get sunburn kao kao at the Songkla there...
OMG!! 
I FORGET TO apply skin care product and sun screen product before expose under the SUN!!
i feel so sorry to my skin...
now my face no longer fair as last time and my hand hand leg leg got 2 tone color liao...
damn sad about it ..
i tell myself that, i must get back my fair skin,
i must buy something to moisturize my skin and get it back to the fair skin
so i kinda view the HERMO for some skin care product...
i found HERMO sell beauty product it more cheaper than the market price...
and if we purchase 2 items and above,
they will provide us free shipping service...

why i doing so instead of buying beauty skin care product at the original shop??
this is because, now i was at kedah (the jungle university)... 
it is not convenience for me to go out for shop 
also u know de la kampung area mana ada skin care shop de, except Watson la...
so..... I buy at HERMO lo...

this is the outlay of HERMO
LUCKILY i get a cheaper price, only RM25.00 as the deal of the day


it take around 4 days reach at my hostel...
(luckily it reach before i go to langkawi)

see, my shoulder... so cham... 

parcel from HERMO

product that i bought
 1 Nature Republic - Soothing & Moisture ALOE VERA Soothing Gel
and 
1 YADAH SUNCREAM


today i will only blog about review for Nature Republic - Soothing & Moisture ALOE VERA Soothing Gel


it contains abundant 92% aloe vera. 
Mild formula free from paraben, mineral oil and artificial colors. This soothing gel with 92% organic aloe vera certified by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) can be used to mildly moisturize various parts of the body such as the face, arms, legs and hair.
it has 8 function!!!! so function-able and so moisture!!!

 so i had apply it over part of my skin
i only use very little of the gel 
and
it get absorb to the skin so fast..

below are the sample that i test...
1. hand
 

2. face
( from dry skin become moisture le)

3. hair 
(even hair oso absorb it fast... macam drink water)

lastly, special thanks to HERMO
u make me easier to get skin care and beauty product
and parcel reach at the right time^^

thanks so much!!!

(stay turn for YADAH SUNCREAM )











No comments:

Post a Comment