♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

08052012

Sorry to baby bloggie again...
i cant manage my time to blog due to i was busying with my uni's work!!!
ASSIGNMENT (X infinity), problem base learning, interview organization...
i dun understand why there are so much of assignment?? as i know accounting course is not assignment base, but why??? i dun feel that assignment can make me learn more, it is just increase my burden on study, im going to hv exam soon on june, NOW, i try to finish all my all assignment before my ''study week'' then i can start to do revision. i cant breath for these!!!

i just book a flight to go back home on 28 may, i feel like going back home to breath and rest, n celebrate late mother's day with mami!! thinking present for here?? must discuss with sissy!!! i have so much things to blog!!! BUT lack of time!!!!

wanna to blog about time with PPC...ping pong man show...donok time with them...
also about my dear event <D'UN> so many...
i promise to blog my post event soon...
give me some time ok??

mother's day is comming soon!!!! i have prepare something for my love mami!!! will blog soon about it...



current picture with my roomate!!!


lastly my tired face
HOMESICK!!!!!
bye n night


No comments:

Post a Comment