♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mami Day 2012

May 13, 2012 is mother day, but i prefer to call is as Mami Day!!!
Happy Mami Day to all Mami in the world, thanks a lot for giving us infinity LOVES!!!
Including my lovely mami also!!!

i just make a video call with mami, she received cards and flower (hand made by kay) from me n my sister kay n kelly...(she was after doing her mask, face so so smooth..kaka)
mami seem like very happy with the things we prepare to her...
her smile means everything to us!!!

My Creation Card (Kindergarten level)



sister Kay's Creation...( Designer lvl)...
 too bad,
Kay's card is better than me... so sad la, but nvm... the most important is my mami love both of it... (the best present is me la!!! hope to go back to celebrate this meaningful day with mami)

Time to sleep!!
good nite^^

No comments:

Post a Comment