♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Photo Section with love seniors

i used to say sorry to baby bloggie because i was always with the reason; 'i had no time to blog'...
again!! sorry my bloggie, i will try hard to blog about my life here^^

so back to the topic again, 1 month more... my semester 4 uni life is going to end, should i be happy with it?? i have been wait so long for this, i have to study here for 7 semesters...then next semester im going to be semester 5 old senior...!! OMG!! I CANT BELIEVE THESE!!
yeah^^ of course im happy with if i can finish my study here, but i still have another 3 semesters to go...so be patient ivy..

still remember PPC??? i do always talk about PPC in my blog...
last Tuesday, me n my PPC GANG had a photo section with our club's seniors...
there are going to finish their study in this semester, so v decided to take some formal n funny around the uum environment with them, and it is FUN!!!

i dress up myself, pink singlet+ formal short skirt+ heels+ coat...
look professional^^




























every1 can fly^^
all the photo are shoot by the professional photographer aka sai poh was so awesome!!!
(im thin in the pictures...kaka)
Thanks U so much sai poh... well done^^

**this few week, i had so much fun with ppc....
will update about the ping ping man show soon!! stay turn!!!**

1 comment: