♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Monday, December 17, 2012

His 2012 birthday

Hihi,
as i say December is full with loves...
today gonna to blog about a simple birthday dinner with my baby dear.

the story begin with this present, actually i plan to bought him a new wallet but i kena he scold because i wanna to buy a expensive one, then i change my plan to but a tie to him, but at the moment i want to pay the money, i discover that is some defect, so i fail again.. then i walk and walk, think and think finally i got him a special present, which is so comfortable, so useful and reasonable price. (dun ask me what i buy, it is a secret, muhahaha...)
Y i choose this present? actually his is a very humble and nice guy, he don't want me to spend so much money on buying present for him, i say i wanna to give him a brand new wallet but he reject my kindness. he say he have nothing to want for his birthday, he just request a simple dinner with me jek...
see... how good my boy, but i do think that, how can i dun buy something for him as a present... so i bought it for him. I hope he will use it and love it^^


no cake for the birthday boy, so buy a birthday's card with cake^^
so smart la me....

we went for a simple dinner at the changloon town area which located along the highway to jitra..
erm... 1 tomyam soup, 1 vege, 1 special cook chicken...
taste not bad la... i think better than other shop in changloon area...
price slightly higher lo...
but lama lama sekali than nvm la since he is so enjoy on it^^ yummy@@

this is me, wearing the couple tee i bought from taiwan at his big day^^
sorry, blogger is too lazy, no make up for this photo^^
but i think my smile sweet enough la... kaka (so confident)

no couple picture was taken that day due to im not feeling well actually...
but i promise to upload some picture with he in the later penang trip....
(we are planning a short trip to penang to re-celebrate again his birthday, because he like Penang's food so much.)

Lastly, Happy Birthday To YOU my love...

1 comment:

  1. wish you and ur bf stay sweet and happy forever <3 <3

    merry xmas!!!

    peace and love,
    intuition-magicdrag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete