♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Monday, December 31, 2012

IvYan's 2012 Review

today 31/12/2012, last day of 2012.
i am still torturing by my exams
but my heart tell me that, i should blog for the last day of 2012.
so i come out with this '' my 2012 review''
(i tot to blog short Penang trip with my dear, but i plan to do it after my final exams, sorry my dear)

i ask myself that, what had i done for this year?
first in my mind was I FAIL TO DIET AND LOWERING MY WEIGHT!!!
i have plan to do this the whole year, but i am really fail on that. I am so upset for it. So, i think i delay the plan for next year. I'm thinking to reward myself something expensive if i really do it!!! 
i really hate myself being so fat, i really want a slimmer and healthier body lo...
i will make it truth!!! 
 
ok, just forget my blame on myself...
2012 what i did??

1. I am officially 21 years old. Organizing myself a memorable birthday party. Thanks for everyone who came for me that day and i really love all the presents and cards^^


2. Trips with F&F. I thinks all my saving was gone because on i keep on travelling...but i din regret about it, because i really enjoy and it worth for it. So coming year i will still do that, but i need tosave some money from now first.

genting trip with Wong's Family
farewell cameron trip with Babies lao po

singapore with my best ever roomate and my qing gu

longest trip to langkawi with jiah hooi

our 1st anniversary trip to danok

trip to beijing with my family

trip to johor with all aunties


3. Transformation of hair. finally i hair getting longer within this year...^^ more pretty??
short hair
me long hair liao

4. welcoming new Goh's family members. thanks god that, my cousin sis sally goh was successfully give birth her first baby.


 5. very first time my car kena ''bang''!! And the police keep saying is my fault!!
i really sad about this because i din make any fault but the people bang my car pay duit kopi to police then i kena liao lo... No more story on this... this is really unfair!!!!

6. First time attending non relative wedding (my Jie- emiko)
cant wait for her baby^^


7. my 2 lao po oversea pursuing study

my lao po Michelle was off to Australia become Aussie baby and Emily was off to UK become British baby.. i do miss them a lot and a lot, it is a hard time for me, lamlam and liwen to gather without both of them, somemore i dun have smart phone to ''whatapps'' with them :( but i know they will be a better girl after they come back^^ waiting the next 5 of us together and gossiping^^ (i most concern on the souvenir la)



8. Attitude and Love!!

actually im hot temper person, i get mad easily. But i really try my best to change these bad attitude and i think i am successful on doing these... SERIOUSLY!! if you not believe, you may ask my sisters and my boy, i think they can prove me^^ kaka
Ya, Love is still in the air...
love my family...love my boy and love my friends also... MYSELF ^^




Haha... seem like i do many things along the whole 2012...
2012年,好事就留在记忆。。。不好的就忘了吧。。。
2013年,我要活的更精彩。。。
i want to be a better girl from all perspective...

Happy New Year everyone...^^

from Ivy Liew

(continue study liao)

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year 2013! may gud luck and success shine on u all the whole time! I still didn't use to write the date in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. :) Happy to see that you have a wonderful 2012. 2013 will be even more amazing! :) Mwahsss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx for reading... i oso enjoy reading ur blog... keep updating ya^^

      Delete