♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

U Desserts @ Johor Bahru

Hihi...
I was woke up early in the morning due first day of Add Drop week, 
unfortunately i got a Job Interview today... 
my Boy help me to manage those Add and Drop for next semester... 
Special credit to him for awaking me and help me do my add drop... 
thanks so much my dear... love always...

back to the topic TODAY,
as i blog before, i went to JB for a short trip...
now i am continuing my JB trip here...
my cousin sisters introduce me this desserts shop...
very nice environment and reasonable price...
desserts here was delicious 
except the durian cake (a bit not except by my mom)

photo of the day^^


the promotion set...
damn cheap!!!


one of my fav- mango cheong fen

the hot item- mango yeong zhi gam lou

the pandan durian cake


the combination only valued for RM 24.00
cheap la!!!


contact


the blogger was tired that day, not much pic^^ sorry

thinking the birthday celebration for my boy...
but... he is too busy... 
so what should i plan??
or no need to plan for him??
 i need some advice please...
***Faint**

1 comment: