♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Being like a japanese at Cheras Leisure Mall

Ko ni ci wa!!
wa ta shi Ivy Liew des....
(please forgive my lao ya Japanese language)

Today i gonna to blog about 
how i spend my time in Cheras Leisure Mall 
and being like a Japanese there.

Cheras Leisure Mall is one of my favourite mall in KL
because it is just less than 10 minutes away from my house (if no jam!!)
So usually, me and my family and friends will spend our time here 
to have lunch or dinner as well as movie time and shopping here...
it is definitely a great place to spend time...

so let see How me and my sisters spend time here
when we have nothing to do during someday in last month

Tama Yaki (章鱼烧)
which located at 2nd floor of new wing leisure mall
(in front of starbucks and beside snowflake)
since me and my sisters just feel tired to walk,
so we decided to give a first try on this Tama Yaki...


there are having promotion for different favour of Tama Taki 
price start from RM 8.90
And we ordered this combo
one octopus Tama yaki with a peach green tea 
(actually we intended to save money so that we can eat more later)




 comments: there is only 5 tama yaki and a small size of drink for the promotion combo, 
it is definitely suitable for 1 person to have as lunch or high tea.
And the taste for tama yaki is average, i rate it as 6 out of 10.

Our next stop will be SaSa at 2nd floor 
which located somewhere around Library and Chicago
i bought this two Haruhada Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Water at RM49 
the red color is with collagen which is suitable for aging purpose
and the blue color is without collagen which is suitable for youngster to use
to know more about it just read my previous 1 vlog post 




lastly, we shop at Daiso
which located at 2nd floor and somewhere near living cabin
Daiso is definitely our favor shop
and everything is just RM 5
so damn CHEAP right!!
every time i visit Daiso i feel like i want to move the whole Daiso to my house
because there are so many things i want to BUY!!!
but my house is too small... cannot fit the whole Daiso in la...

so let see what had i buy....

Pinkie Flexible basket 
saja want to buy it because it looks so CUTE and Girly

and, bought this little dot beg for my sista kelly...
because she want it so much...
since it is just rm5... y not??
kakkaa

then, both of my sisters request me to buy this 'Nose Pack' 
to remove their blackhead
==!!!
(i am a good elder sister to them)

also, i purposely buy this eyebrow power for myself...
since i am a beginner on makeup, 
so i buy this cheap eye brow power to try for eyebrow and eye shadow use,
although, it is ONLY worth for RM 5, 
but it is super nice to use!!!
 and i use it very frequent,
(since i am a SUPER lazy person)
i just apply it on my eye brow 
then i can directly hang out with my F&F
without other makeup... kakakaa.....


lagi.. lagi....
buy this pinkie file to put all my old time and current certificates
SUPER SUPER worth leh!!! 

last but not least,
i buy this barbecue source to cook for dinner...
it taste sweet and salty
it very alike terriyaki source...
taste so YUM!!!

 i use it to cook mix vege and pork chop!!!
and Now i eat like a Japanese at HOME too!!!!!

finally,
these are all my 战利品 from Leisure Mall
total spending of the day is RM100...
worth?? i think is YES lo!!!

i wish...
in someday i am able to visit Japan for months
i want to stay there LONG LONG 
to feel them to learn their culture 
and being like a Japanese there!!!!
and also, i want to meet my fav blogger Daphne froggy 
i wish...
may be some day i will be there....
i wish...
 i wish...
 i wish my dream come true....

(i better sleep NOW)

No comments:

Post a Comment