♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

花果山 (Fa Guo San) @ All Season Place, Penang

Ann Yeong People!!!
October is going to End and Welcome November!!!
And I am going back to KL this Friday!!
super Happy and excited 
because i miss my Liew Mami and 2 sisters...
and a lot of friend's gathering are waiting for me!!!

back to the topic ^^
i have been Penang last 2 week for a short trip with my PPC gang
and one of my Penang friend introduce me a new place for dessert lover
which is 花果山 (Fa Guo San) @ All Season Place, Penang.

when i look at the shop name
 i was thinking my Fav hong kong drama - 西游记
because Fa Guo San was 孙悟空 (the monkey) living place
but don't be scare, there is no monkey in the restaurant OK??


look at the menu
it is so attractive!!!
and make me so hungry Now!!!




We order 3 desserts and 1 drink to share

1 chocolate Pudding
1 lavender tea
1 fruit with toast
1 blueberry crumble cheese cup

Comments: Erm... the signature dessert, blueberry crumble cheese cup,  is so crunchy and yummy! For the chocolate Pudding and Fruit with toast are big in portion but taste is only average nia... may be other desserts will be better than these 2... hehe^^ the lavender tea is a nightmare to me because i not really enjoy flower's tea!!! Overall, i rate it as 7/10 for the taste, environment, services and price. 






it is not a plant but a dessert!!!
so creative and innovative!!!



6h-1-6 All Seasons Place
Lebuhraya Thean Teik 11500
Ayer Itam Pulau Pinang, Malaysia



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. of course NO!!! haha... the flower is a real one leh....

      Delete
  2. Seriously? That pot is dessert? Really can't believe it :O
    I just followed your blog, mind to follow mine too? With loves <3
    http://molecules-fong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, firstly i would like to thanks you for support my blog^^ and i have followed your blog^^
      the pot dessert is a real dessert... the soil is the oreo crunch and the the blue berry cheese paste is below that^^

      and nice to mee u ya^^ <3

      Delete
  3. Ivy Liew!!! Read the 2 comments above, since the flower is real, that mean the soil is dessert??? Seriously? BTW, I Miss u lar~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enen^^ the soil is a dessert...^^ super yum to eat leh^^ but for me is abit expensive la... but worth to try^^
      i miss u too leh.. we chat me^^

      Delete
  4. I haven't had their panna cotta yet but their tiramisu is good so far. I see no uniqueness for the honey toast thingy though, just toasted bread with ice cream and drenched in sweet sugar syrup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... may be next time you can try other thing^^ thanks for visiting my blog ya^^

      Delete