♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy week...

wao... 1 week i din update my blog... what had i been???

check this out...
hehe... our creation...
last week, me emily n emily's sim sim... went to michelle's house to do cheese tart and cheese cake...
Mr. Sim aka Ah Lian serve us pasta...
and michelle guild us to do cheese cake and emily guild us to do cheese tart...
the cheese cake is easy to do.... but the cheese tart take us many time... but it really delicious^^ love it..
may b v can do more nx time^^

Since i get the car...now i am a full time driver... drive here drive there...
see these...


i drove to selayang...my cousin house...swimming time^^ kaka...
i do really enjoy the time i drive... selayang,wangsa,kajang,kl.... haha...^^ i think no problem for me~~
but my dear said... drive safety... he is the 1 who always worry abt me driving~~
dear arh... dun worry okk???
n my mum too... hehe~~ i will d^^

today, after sending my sis- kay to LRT-Ampang park...
i went to this place... guess where is here?????




 haha...
when i was a little small girl... i was there... this is our house...before, there are grand pa n grand ma here n my papa too...
 haiz... all these juz a memory~~
 really mis here a lot =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment