♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Thursday, July 7, 2011

MY Holiday Mission

After 1 month being doing nothing at home... i decided that i have to fully use my holiday... but first... i hv to plan wat can i do and also wat should i do...

My Plan:
1. Do exercise!!! This is a must for everyday... except for monday and tuesday bcoz i have to work..
2. to manage my suff which are my cupboard and my things...
3. to manage my hair...( cut it or colour it or rebonding??)
4. to drive a round... ( our car coming soon)
5. many more...... hehe^^

today i take my first step... Jogging!!!
i jog around my house area...


sk taman bukit teratai... which i hav been when i was form 1...(tat time my secondary still not yet ok then v study there around 6 months)
a lot of memory there.......haha....miss it^^



the playground tat i been... after i jog, i do some exercise here.... nice weather....^^

look at my head.... so messy after exercise....

i hope i can continue like tis.... hope i can slim down la... hehe^^
support me ya...

(ps: ivy liew...plz do not waste ur holiday ok??? try to use it wisely...)

No comments:

Post a Comment