♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Report card day & Breakfirst time

Early in the morning,i have a mission which is --help my lovely mei zi (kelly) to take her report card...
(disuruh oleh mami)...:(
really lazy to wake up la...
im tired...
but i have my personal alarm- Mr. Bentley Tee...to awake me...thanks you ya dear^^


since the new car havent come yet... so v hav to take taxi to school there...
steps into the school... suddenly there are alot of memory...
remind me that...i hav leave this school for few years...
look at those juniors...they act like me n my frens....
haha... last time i hate this school so much...
but now i hope to study there once more but no chance le...
really miss all the moment wit my lao po... my classmate... n friends too... hehe...

kelly's report card



dun ever wan to look at her result... really.... '' bo eyes see''...

after that... v take breakfirst at mcdonal...
this breakfirst so many...so full now...
should take exercise during afternoon or evening... since today breakfirst so heavy... hehe...
( breakfirst fully sponsor by Mrs Liew....my mami) thanks ya...






my sis so enjoy here... she can online online n online....
without any fight wit me...
wakkaka...
so now, v want to spend some times here... there is free online and air cond... jimat tenaga kat rumah^^
 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment