♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Say sorry to my blog @@

hello to my blog <This is Ivyan>....
Im so SORRY,that i had been leave u here.... for more than half year... N not even update anything here...
forgive me plz ya... >.<

wat am i doing currently?? erm... currently,im hving my sem break... boring to stay at home...then i get a part time job as a sales assistance in my friend optical shop at wangsa maju there which is near by wangsa walk... i work every monday and tuesday...n gain some money for my taiwan trip..^^

normally i will stay at home for doing nothing... or may b hang out with my lao po.... hehe....
i wan to buy sum new clothes la.... but i hav to keep fit first... bcoz... my belly really... really... make me trouble.... haiz.... i know i getting fat..... haiz...... im working hard to diet... but i think i should regularly exercise....

im waiting my new car cum.... hopefully nx week can get it... i wan to exercise wit emily....!!! is must...!! must complete tis mission!!! i wan wear nice clothes to taiwan la... n take nice pictures there...
ivy ah.... must keep fit ah..... hahaha...^^

and the most important is ....everynight i will read <108 event> which create by my lovely dear bentley...^^ really miss u here la dear... hope to meet up wit u soon^^ muazk....


IvYan current pic^^
(ps:dear my blog.... i will write here regularly.... sorry ya...)

No comments:

Post a Comment