♥ Instagram ♥ IvYanLui ♥

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is New^^

after working for 2 days...
finally i can rest ardy...
there is so many happy things happened yesterday...

first...
i get my new glasses...
it is a full frame glasses, brown in colour...
i make it in my working place... my boss give me a special price... really cheap la... thx boss..
how is my new glasses??? how is my new look??? weird right??? hehe^^
 second...
ya... our new car...
finally...our lovely myvi come out...
it is a very new myvi... the colour was so nice...
haha... thx my cousin susan fetch me to there to take it... and teach me how to drive it... haha...
after getting the car, v drive the new car to her shop to tint the mirror and change the carpet... hehe...
so excited la!!!
(ps: im here to help my cousin sister to promote her shop... <FOREVER AUTO CARE>...
A car accessories shop which is located at SELAYANG...
for more information plz contact...012-396 7309  )


lastly...
my lovely mami birthday...
this year v hv no big celebration...
but i bought a cake for her and v hv dinner at out...
mami... HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... Love you forever...^^

how was the new car?? nice right??? new myvi...

No comments:

Post a Comment